The breeze is cooling, leaves are turning, and everything is coming up pumpkin as autumn is in full swing. If you're looking for a sinfully delicious but simple snack to bring to a fun fall gathering, or just an easy treat to enjoy from the comfort of your home, this delightful pumpkin cheesecake dip will be a sure hit!
- 8 ounces of cream cheese, softened
- 8 ounces of It's All About Bees! Pumpkin Butter with Honey
- 1 package of your favorite graham crackers
- Soften 8oz of cream cheese. Beat at low speed with an electric mixer until smooth.
- Add 8oz of It's All About Bees! PUMPKIN BUTTER with HONEY. Beat at a low speed until thoroughly mixed.
- Pour into a small bowl and chill for 2 hours. Serve with graham crackers.