Prep Time: 15 mins | Cook Time: 30 mins | Total Time: 45 mins
- 2 cups old fashioned oats
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- ¾ cup sugar
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¾ cup butter softened to room temperature.
- 1 cup It's All About Bee's Nebraska Apple Butter
Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
Grease 9-inch square baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
In large mixing bowl, combine oats, flour, sugars, salt and cinnamon.
Add butter and stir until creamy.
Pat half of the mixture into baking pan.
Spread apple butter evenly over crumb layer.
Sprinkle remaining crumbs over apple butter and press down gently.
Bake 30-35 minutes or until golden.
Transfer pan to wire rack and cool completely.
ALSO TRY this recipe with It's All About Bee's
- Pumpkin Butter
- Caramel Apple Jelly
- Apricot Jam
- Just Peachy Jam
- Razzapple Jam
- Strawberry or Strawberry Rhubarb Jam